Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Asian Inspired ATCs

 Hello,

My LSS hosts a challenge every month for it's patrons, and May's theme is World Cultures.  I drew inspirations from my Chinese heritage: tea, bamboo, rice paper, and seal stone.  I created a set of ATCs with matching envelopes.




The background of the ATC was stamped with paint.  I used brayer to apply paint on the cling stamps.  Tea pot and cups stamped in black on pattern paper, and shadow added with Copic markers.  I hand-written the greeting on the tag ("wish you well").

The envelope I created using rice paper, and stamped with distress ink.  The seal stone was used to stamp my Chinese name on the front of the envelope.

Supplies:

Impress Obsession Bamboo Cling Stamp
Hero Arts Soy Awesome Clear Stamp Set
Hero Arts Soy Awesome Frame Cut
Elizabeth Craft Designs Mason Jar/Snowglobe Special Die set
Sizzix Creamy Acrylic Paint (Green Tea)
Memento Dye Ink (Black Tuxedo)
Copic markers
Ranger Distress Ink (Weathered Wood, Barn Door)

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a sweet day!

2 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

These are lovely and what a terrific event. You brought so much of your history to these.

Dawn T said...

These are just so pretty Cindy.