Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Teapot Floral on Die Cut Divas

 Hi,

It's May 1st, are you ready for a new challenge?  This month's challenge on Die Cut Divas is: Anything Goes, a well like theme, don't you think?

Our sponsor this month is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.  


For my card I combined two of my favorite CAS-ual Fridays Stamps sets, Peaceful Garden and Serendipi-Tea.  After I stamp, color, and die cut the tea post, I hand cut the lid apart so I could put the flowers in. 😀

Be sure to stop by Die Cut Divas to see more inspirations and join in the fun!  See you over in the challenge gallery.

Supplies:

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Peaceful Garden Clear Stamp Set
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Peaceful Garden Fri-Dies
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Serendipi-Tea Clear Stamp Set
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Serendipi-Tea Fri-Dies
Elizabeth Craft Designs Journal Edges Die
Spectrum Noie Tri-Blend Markers
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
Echo Park Glamour Stripe Stencil
Ranger Distress Ink (Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry)

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just fabulous Cindy. It is really a pretty card.

Michelle N. said...

Such a clever flower container-so pretty and sweet!

Arlene said...

I love the flowers in the teapot. Love this!

Brenda in IN said...

That teapot is so cute and I love the heart on the lid. Beautiful bouquet too.