Followers

Friday, April 1, 2022

Curvy Pop-up with Joy Clair Designs on Die Cut Divas

 Good morning, good morning!

Welcome back to my blog.  If you're looking for my Poppystamps GD post, please click Here.

In this blog post I am sharing a curvy pop-up card on Die Cut Divas.  Yes a new challenge begins today, and it's a fun one.  What am I saying?  All our challenges are fun!! 😀  Our challenge theme for April is:


I picked the bottom row across (flowers, fun fold, washi tape).  Here's my project:


I enjoyed making this card very much.  The flowers are the beautiful lilies from Joy Clair Designs' Refresh The Soul Digital Stamp set.  I resized them to fit my card orientation, printed on white card stock, colored with pencil, hand cut and adhered to the curvy card base.  You know, another advantage of using digital stamp is that you could flip the image and have a different look.  The orange stem was flipped horizontally.


For the small butterflies, they are actually adhered to thin strip of acetate, so they appear to be "in the air".  And when you move the card, they flutter.  


May be you'd be asking where is washi tape on this card.  The obvious one is the multi color strip on the card front.  The butterflies are actually die cut from a washi tape adhered panel.

Our sponsor this month is Joy Clair Designs.


Hop over to Die Cut Divas for more inspirations, get the challenge details and join in the fun!  I'll see you in the challenge gallery!

Supplies:

Altenew Garden Trellis cover Die
Elizabeth Craft Designs Journal Edges Die
Impression Obession Small Butterfly (DIE046-A) Die
Prismacolor Coloring Pensils
Altenew Gold Splatter Blush Washi Tape
Ranger Dylusions Creative Dyary Tape


Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a lovely day!













5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Love this one Cindy. It's fabulous.

Betty said...

so pretty and so fun! love it!

Maureen Morton said...

Super-cute. Cindy. Love that movement and the soft colors.

Arlene said...

You are always so creative. I love the flowers and butterflies flying through the air. Fantastic.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous lily garden, Cindy, & I love the fluttering butterflies!!