Followers

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Christmas Cards 2022-Jan-02

Hello,


I am starting this year's holiday card early!  Believe or not?!  I found a new challenge, Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge, and I am excited to play. 


I used Elizabeth Craft Design Snowflakes die to dry embossed the background.  Add one of my favorites, Hero Art Coffee Cup Tag Frame Cut as focal point.



My dry embossed panel is embellished with silver glitter tape, the coffee cup cover is also die cut from silver glitter taped card stock.  The coffee cup is die cut from an old coffee take out cup I saved, I just love that pattern.


Challenges:


Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #1 - Snowflakes





Supplies:

Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tag Frame Cut
Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tag Clear Stamp Set
Elizabeth Craft Design Mason Jar / Snowglobe Special
Versamark Watermark Ink
Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder


Thanks for visiting.  Have a lovely day!




6 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

~amy~ said...

Cindy, this is absolutely SWEET! Thank you so much for linking up to the first Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Lisa said...

Beautiful and that cup is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Challenge!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling coffee cup on the snowflake background, Cindy!!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Fun and cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at MLCCB
Tina DT