Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Let's celebrate with floral on DCD

Hi everyone, Happy 2022!

Before going on with my post, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my craft friends and readers a fabulous start of the new year! 

I am sharing a couple of inspiration cards for Die Cut Divas' January challenge.

The challenge theme is:  Flowers.  Rachel Vass Designs is our sweet sponsor this month.


Our challenge winner will receive 3 digital stamps and all the design team can choose one design each from any designs  on Etsy (at time of choosing). 

For my projects I chose the Poinsettia digi stamp set, and created a couple cards.


I watercolored the Poinsettia in loose water color style, hand cut and adhere to a stitched panel with a few dies and sentiment banner.  Really easy card to do.  You see, the Poinsettia is not just for Christmas, you could use it in many other occasions.

Next one up, same process, but I splatter some gold ink.  And this card could be use for any celebratory purpose.


I hope you enjoy seeing my creations, and join in our challenge.  Hop over to the Die Cut Divas Challenge blog post and check out what my teammates created for you and get the challenge details.

Supplies:

LDRS 8261 Pattern Play Die Set
Altenew Label Love Clear Stamp Set
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Altenew Cotton Candy Crisp Dye Ink
Hero Art Glimmer Gold Ink


Thanks for stoping by.  Have a wonderful day!


6 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful work, Cindy - your watercoloring is delightful! Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two fabulous poinsettia cards, Cindy! Just love the pink flowers with the pop of pine atop that gorgeous background!! Happy New Year to you!!

Mrs A. said...

Two very pretty cards showing off the Poinsettias beautifully. wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

Arlene said...

WOW, both are gorgeous. I love the yellow mixed in with the pinks on the flowers and the background enhances the flowers. LOVE them both.

Michelle N. said...

How stunning! I wish I could watercolor like that :( . Beautiful cards!

Rajani Rehana said...

Happy new year ��