Followers

Friday, December 17, 2021

Christmas cards 2021-Dec-17

Happy Friday!!


It's been a couple years since I started making Christmas cards all year long, and I am liking it.  Definitely takes away lots of stress when the holiday season is getting closer and closer.  And I am very proud to say that all my cards that needs to be mailed are all out on their journeys to their destinations!  😊😇

So will the card I share today be used this year or the next?  


I must say the focal point of this card is not the die cuts, but the pattern paper.  To make the "joy" stands out more, I applied Vintage photo next to letters.  I also addes faux stitches around the letters.  The die cuts were more the embellishments, and I splatter gold ink and white paint all over it.

Challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #57 - If It's Christmassy, Link It Up!

MLCCB #41 - December Anything Christmas Goes

Jingle Bells: It's A Wrap

Supplies:

Sunny Studio Slimline Scalloped Frame Die Set
SutdioLight Essentails Stamp & Die Set BASICSDC49
Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
Copic Markers
Touch Markers
Hero Arts Glimmer Gold Ink
White Arcylic Paint
Altenew Enchanted Gold Metallic Thread

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

so pretty Cindy. A great card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous slimline, Cindy - just love the JOY background you created!!

Dotty Jo said...

This looks wonderful, Cindy. What a gorgeous slimline card, and your DP is beautiful too. Everything looks so harmonious. Sorry I'm a bit late commenting and thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, Jo x