Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Floral for all occasions on DCD

 Hello everyone,

I am back with another card created using the beautiful Poinsettia digi stamp by Rachel Vass Designs.  On today's project, I left out the sentiment.  This design should work for all occasions, so I will only stamp or write the inside once I decide how to use it.




I hope I have inspired you to look at your floral stamp in a different way, and join in our January Challenge - Flowers at Die Cut Divas.

Rachel Vass Designs is our sponsor this month.  Do hop over to her store to check out her beautiful designs, I am sure you'd find you something that suits your next project!


Supplies:

Watercolor Pencils
Nuvo Gold Coast Glitter Drops 

Thanks for visiting.  Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Wow. Love this colour combo. hugs Mrs A.

Dawn T said...

Simply gorgeous Cindy. A beautiful card.

fairyrocks said...

Oh, this is a pretty color combination. So bright and happy. Beautiful work Ms Cindy. Keep warm and safe.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a stunning card - love the color combo, Cindy!!