Followers

Friday, January 7, 2022

Christmas Cards 2022-Jan-07

Hi,

Playing with some new craft goods today, trying to distract myself from the headache and fatigue I got my the booster shot.

My mini slimline card somehow ended a bit wonky!  I blame it on my sore arm.  LOL  But most likely caused by me stretching a bit too much when adhering the stitched die cut!  I don't know, but it still looks good.


Challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #58 - Rainbow Christmas


Simon Monday Challenge - Something New




Supplies:

Echo Park Sweet Baby Girl Stencil
Gina K. Glitz Glitter Gel

 

9 comments:

SmilynStef said...

I love those fun little rainbow trees ... so very glad you shared what Santa brought you with us at Jingle Belles.

Dawn T said...

so pretty Cindy. It's really gorgeous.

Dotty Jo said...

Love those adorable trees, Cindy! This is gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, what a bright and beautiful rainbow card and you've definitely done those awesome tree dies proud! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun in 2022! ♥

Lorraine said...

I love, love, love your colorful bottle brush trees! Santa did you good!

Jill V said...

I love so many elements of this card - those gorgeous die cut trees, the rainbow of colours and the sparkly background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Totally awesome card! Loving those rainbow trees! Thanks for playing along at the Christmas Kickstart challenge!

fairyrocks said...

Lovely happy Rainbow card. Very clever with those trees. Keep smiling and creating.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling rainbow trees, Cindy - perfect for a mini slim!!