Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Tiramisu Birthday

Hello my craft friends,

I am playing along Altenew Educators “Alphabet Name Game” Blog Hop and Linky Party, we are challenged to use the technique or style that starts with the initial of our name.  My name starts with C, so I went with "C"lean And Simple.


I stamped the Mini Tiramisu image in black and colored with alcohol markers and accented with glimmer gold ink.  Then I hand cut and adhere to my prepared card base with foam tape.  

My white card base was splattered with glimmer gold ink, and I cut apart a Frilly Frame die cut to create grounding from the cake.  The birthday banner is gold heat embossed, lastly I embellished with a few Antique Gold sequins.



Supplies:

Copic markers
Touch markers
Versamark Watermark Ink
Wow Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine Embossing Powder


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a sweet day!



6 comments:

Liz O. said...

Love this CAs card Cindy, the cake stamp is one of my favorites, love Tiramisu! Thanks for the inspiration!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a brilliant card, Cindy! Love the frilly die cut as your "table" for the yummy tiramisu!!

Dawn T said...

Cool card Cindy. Love your CAS look.

Jill S said...

So cute! Looks good enough to eat.

spk said...

This is adorable - I especially love the wavy banner that anchors the gorgeous tiramisu!

fairyrocks said...

Now I want Cake! Just popping in to ave a look at all your new cards! Keep smiling and creating