Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Happy Mail Nordic Gnome on Die Cut Divas

 Hello,

Raise your hands if you like happy mail! ✋

I am sharing a fun card on Die Cut Divas today, it's created using Scrapflower Estudio's Happy Mail Nordic Gnome digital stamp.  And I decided to make it a card for the holiday.

I printed the digital stamp on white card stock, colored with Copic markers, and then hand cut.  I adhere it to an embossed panel attached to a card base, added sentiment banner, and voila!  The French sentiment means 'happy holidays'.

And then I thought this image may be perfect to make stickers for the envelope.  So I resized, printed, colored and die cut.  Unfortunately I didn't space them properly so some were not centered.  Oh well, live and learn!!  


Supplies:

Copic Markers
Ranger Stickles (Star Dust)
Nuvo Crystal Drops (Flammingo Parade)

Thank you coming over to my blog, have a sweet day!



2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Super cute Cindy. Love the stickers. Great finish to your project.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling happy mail gnome, Cindy - perfect for a Christmas card!! Just love the envelope stickers too!!