Followers

Friday, October 1, 2021

Girl Power Journal Tag on Die Cut Divas

Happy October 1st!

How are you doing my craft friends?  Hope all is well.  Today is the beginning of a new challenge on Die Cut Divas, and the theme is Anything Goes.  

Our sponsor this month is Scrapflower Estudio.  

Patricia's digital stamp are really fun to craft with.  I am using her Woman Day Girl digi stamp for my journal tag.


This tag is suppose to remind myself be strong no matter what!  😀

I printed the stamp on white card stock and colored with Copic markers.  Hand cut and adhere to an embossed tag with framed it.


Supplies:
Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a lovely day!




5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Cindy. Love the purple background.

Patricia said...

Amazing Cindy love it

Michelle N. said...

Love that fab purple-great die too!

Arlene said...

Fantastic tag. I love the color & embossing! So very cute!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fabulous image and I love it on a tag, Cindy! Perfect with the embossed purple background and frame!!