Followers

Monday, March 1, 2021

Sweet Hello on Die Cut Divas

 Hello,

March is here!!  And today I share a very sweet card (at least I think it is) on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog.  To kick off our March Challenge - Slimline card; I present to you...


Our sponsor this month is Sunny Studio Stamps and our challenge winner would receive a $15 gift card to their store.


For my card, I use Sunny Studio Breakfast Pun Clear Stamps set, and Slimline Scalloped Frame Die Set.  The donuts and coffee cups are colored in Copic Markers.  The stitched die panel in ink blended using homemade masks.  The paper bag was my own creation, and it is stamped with images from the Breakfast Pun stamp set.  The "hello" are inked with Vintage Photo on the bottom, and Kitsch Flamingo on the top and clear heat embossed.


I really enjoy making the fun scene, the donuts are jumping out from the bag to meet the coffee.  😀 I used to think that there are so much space on a slim line card, how am I going to fill it up?  As you can see here, I didn't have any problem at all, did I?!  

I hope I've inspired you to join in the challenge.  Now hop over to Die Cut Divas, check out the DT's inspiration project.  

Supplies:

Copic Markers
Ranger Distress Ink (Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Kitsch Flamingo, Vintage Photo)
Recollection Clear Embossing Powder
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
White Gel Pen


Thanks for stopping by, have a sweet day!!







7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable card, Cindy - really made me smile!! Yes, you filled up your slimline and all so perfectly with the donuts tumbling from the bag - well done!!

Sue McRae said...

What a delightful card Cindy! Love the donut falling out of the bag!

Maureen Morton said...

Super-cute card, Cindy. Love these images. I'm not ready to go slimline....too much real estate and not ready for more framing dies. But, this has my heart!

Michelle N. said...

I love that bag dumping out donuts, and your color theme is perfect!

Dawn T said...

Totally awesome Cindy. Love the whole design. Your little bag turned out so pretty.

fairyrocks said...

Slimline cards are HOT HOT HOT and you are making them beautiful!! PS now I want a donut. If we lived close, I would be there with a box for us to share and have a gab!!

Arlene said...

WOW, you made the background and the bag - both done beautifully. You're a natural at slimline cards. I love the donuts dancing off to see the cups.