Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Just For You

 Hi,

I was really inspired by the color contrast of the February Altenew Inspiration Challenge photo.  So I took out of my favorite floral stamp and played.

And I used my favorite technique, stamped and watercolored.

Challenges:

February Altenew Inspiration Challenge


Supplies:

Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
Ranger Distress Ink (Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint, Chipped Sapphire)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!!



6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous coloring.

Sue McRae said...

The flowers are so pretty against the stenciled background Cindy!

Dawn T said...

what a beautiful card Cindy. I really love the soft colours on this one.

lostinpaper said...

I am hearing you, watercolouring has been winning for me these days too, LOVING your gorgeous card Cindy!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous flowers with the woven stencil in the background, Cindy!!

Virginia L. said...

WELL DONE, Cindy!! Thanks for joining the Altenew Inspiration Challenge!