Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday ink play

Hi my dear readers, hope you're having a good day.  I played in my craft room this afternoon, got my fingers inky and made an art journal page.  

I started with a black tag.  First I stenciled with white embossing paste.  The contrast was too much, so I added some distress paints and shimmer sprays.

Once I was happy with the background, I adhere the word panel with matte medium, and added die cut flowers, and finally added ink splatter.

Challenges:

Simon Monday Challenge - Add Some Texture


Supplies:

Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits Brushstroke Flowers #2
Altenew Woven Stencil
Ranger Distress Paint (Kitsch Flamingo, Speckled Egg)
Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo, Peel Paint, Crackling Campfire, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry)
Ranger Dylusions Shimmere Spray (Black Marble)
Ranger Dina Wekley Gloss Spray (Olive)
Dreamweavr Embossing Paste (Glossy White)

Thanks for visiting me.  Cheers!

 

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

WOW Cindy - this is stunning.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous art journal page, Cindy! Just love the layered flowers!!

fairyrocks said...

Messy Hands = beautiful tag!!. Welcome to the dark side!!!