Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Hero Arts Fans Scramble Challenge 2021 March - Mini Slimline

Hello everybody,

Most of you know that I am a Hero Arts fan and I am a member of the Hero Arts Fans Scramble Challenge group on Facebook.  And we're having a challenge now, ending March 8, 9:00 EST.  The theme is: Mini Slimline. 

Reason we call this a scramble challenge is that  you must create a paper craft project, photograph and upload to the fb group album all within 90 minutes (a block of time of your choice within the challenge period).  You must follow the given theme, and use Hero Arts products as focal elements.  This challenge is NOT hosted and/or sponsor by anyone.  Just a group of Hero Arts fans having some fun!

Now onto my card.


I literally scrambled making this card!  LOL 

As you can see I chose a set with small images, so just passing the die cut machine took a little time, and you cannot rush coloring this cuties, can you?!  From cutting my card base, to looking for pattern paper,  to stamp, color and die the images, it took an hour.  So only 30 minutes to glue everything down and stamp sentiment, photograph and upload.  Phew I barely made it.  Luckily I have a couple cherry branches from the scrap pile I could use to dress up the background.

So note to self, don't use small images in the next scramble unless I am only using less then three!!  😂

Supplies:

Copic Markers
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a fun day!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So well designed. Great card.

Dawn T said...

Such a fun card Cindy. I love this size of card - still fits into my C6 envelopes (which are slightly bigger than US A2 ones) Thanks for organising this challenge.

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card, I love everything about it.
Katrina x