Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Christmas Cards 2021-Mar-04

Hi!

I seldom create card without stamping, but today is one of those days that I do.  I used mainly pattern paper, added a die, and some personal touches such as white paint splatter, and highlights using stickles and Wink of Stella.



Challenges:

(I rotated the sketch 90 degree on my project)


Supplies:

Ranger Stickles (Candy Cane)
Wink of Stella (Clear, Silver)
White Acrylic Paint

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!


 

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch! a cute card for sure!

lauren bergold said...

what a fun and festive card, i love the combination of papers and diecuts you've chosen! so happy you could celebrate "Merry SKETCHmas" with us at Jingle Belles!

Lorraine said...

You've made such a pretty scene. Wonderfully done!