Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Enjoy The Little Things

 Hello, hello!

At the end of 2020, I've won a gift card from Funky Fossil Designs in the 2020 Fall/Winter Coffee Blog Hop.  Among my purchases using the gift card is the Windy Day Slimline Stencil, and it's about time I take it out of it's package and ink it up!   


I simply wet a piece of mix media paper and drop some watercolors and let it dry, and this peaceful, soft and calm background happened!!  To complete it, I stencil the tree, stamped the foliage and greeting. 


Challenge:



Supplies:

Holbein Artists' Watercolors
Ranger Distress Inks (Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain, Broken China)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Clear Embossing Powder

Thanks for coming over to my blog.  💓



4 comments:

Darnell said...

Your easy watercoloring made a beautiful background for your peaceful scene, Cindy! I love the pastel colors and the so-true sediment! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

Sue McRae said...

What a delightful scene Cindy! Love the how the background colours turned out!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Stunning background, Cindy - wow!!

Sue said...

Funky Fossil Designs are my fave of the moment. Well done for your win. Love what you’ve done with this stencil. ❣️