Followers

Friday, March 5, 2021

Slimline Christmas on Die Cut Divas

Happy Friday everyone!

I am sharing a slimline Christmas card on Die Cut Divas today.  My card features Sunny Studio Slimline Scalloped Frame Die.  


I glue the scalloped frame die on a dark chocolate color slimline card base, then adhere a pattern paper panel splattered with white and gold paint.


Then I added pine branches and cones, and splattered more paint.


For the sentiment, I heat embossed one die with glitter gold embossing powder and glue it slightly offset on another white die, so it looks more cohesive with the rest of the die cuts (which has a white border). 


I really like how this one turned out.  

Slimline card is the March challenge theme on Die Cut Divas, have you play yet?  Just click here to get details and link up.  Challenge winner would win $15 gift card to Sunny Studio Stamps.


Supplies:

StudioLight Essentials Stamp & Die Set (BASICSDC49)
Hero Arts Vintage Christmas Post Clear Stamp
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
Copic Markers
White acrylic paint

Thanks for visiting me today.  I wish you a lovely day!




3 comments:

Dawn T said...

A simply stunning card Cindy. Really love the vintage look.

Arlene said...

I really like how this turned out too. I love the embossed sentiment offset on the white sentiment and love the gold and white splatters as your background. Beautiful card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

My goodness, I'm really behind - thought for sure I'd commented on this beauty, Cindy! Just love all the golden shimmer and great slimline design!!