Followers

Monday, February 1, 2021

Made a Fun Fold on Die Cut Divas

Happy February 1st!! 

Our new challenge at Die Cut Divas is ready for you, are you ready for it?  Challenge theme this month is: Fun Fold.  Our sponsor is Hero Arts, challenge winner would receive a $25 gift card to the Hero Arts store.


For my project, I made a twisted easel card.

I've combined two Hero Arts stamp sets, Color Layering Seahorse and Sea You Soon.  I first cover my card base with a pattern paper that's very watercolor like.  And I did some light stamping of the star fish from the Sea You Soon stamp set.  Then I stamped, added watercolors and hand cut the Sea Horse and a few other shells and arrange them on the main circle die and the sentiment banner like I did in the photo. 


I also added a few sequins for embellishment.  Here's a look at the card when it is closed.


The subtle shine from the shimmering watercolors are difficult to photograph, but you could catch a small glimpse here in the close up shot.




Now it's your turn to create a Fun Fold card and join in the fun.  Link up here.  Can't wait to see what you'll come up with!!

And I am linking this card to challenges:





Supplies:

Spellbinders Elegent Twist Circles Etched Die
Ranger Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire, Spun Sugar)
LuminArte Twinkling H2O Shimmering Watercolors
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
Recollection Clear Embossing Powder
Assorted sequins

Thanks so much for checking in here, I wish you a joyful day!!


7 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love that easel card! Such soothing colors, and the ocean elements are wonderful!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

A fun fold, indeed! Quite clever, actually! Love your little ocean scene!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous card, Cindy!! Just love the ocean theme and the fun fold!!

Dawn T said...

What a great card Cindy. Love this fold.

Vicky Hayes said...

Well! You certainly have brought a fresh look to the twisted easel Cindy! Very pretty :) Vicky x

Arlene said...

Always so creative. I love the fold and your images are perfect. Love the card.

Anna M. said...

I love the fun fold design! And the sea themed images are one of my favorites from Hero Arts!
Thank you so much for joining our challenge!
Anna @craftyannastudio
A Blog Named Hero 2021 Design Team Member