Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Christmas Cards 2021-Jan-26

 Hello,


Sometimes I am not sure if it is a good idea to post my Christmas cards on social media.  May be the future recipient(s) would have already seen it and the surprise element is not there when they open that envelope?!  What are your thoughts on that?  


I am playing along the last CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge, even though I didn't play it very often I know I would miss it very much!

Challenges:



Supplies:

Penny Black Christmas Banners Cling Stamp
Hero Arts Winter Cheers Tag Set by Lia
KaiserCraft Snowflakes Embossing Folder
Ranger Distress Inks (Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Broken China)
Ranger Star Dust Stickles

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a lovely day!




6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Such a pretty take on the sketch! No, I don't think it's a spoiler for the recipient of a Christmas card that you've shared. I think they'd be honored that they were the one who received it! Thanks for playing along with the last CTS challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous winter card with a hint of spring in it. I love it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I agree with Donna! Plus, by the time Christmas comes, they will have forgotten they saw it?? My sister-in-law goes through all my cards and then requests the one she wants for her & my brother - LOL!! Fun banners on the embossed background, Cindy!!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Cindy. What a cool card.

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy we loved it when you came to play cards with us at CTS! Your card is darling - and reminds me I'm far behind my goal of 365 for my seniors!
This will be cherished by the lucky one to receive it in December! I know we cherish it in our final CTS gallery - thank you, so very much!
=]

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Just perfect for this time of the year - we just got 14 inches of snow! Great colors - right up my alley!