Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Christmas Cards 2021-Jan-19

 Hi,


I took my time and simply enjoyed the process of making a card with (new to me) Altenew Sophisticated Wreath Stamp & Die.  

I stamped and die everything, arranged into a Christmassy wreath, added sentiment strip, and splattered with gold ink.  Once dried, I adhered it to a card base which has gold splattered pattern paper panel affixed. Lastly I applied some Sprinkled Sugar Stickles to the "berries" and flowers.


 Do you see some dimension on the flowers?  I took the time to curl each so they are not flat.  I like how this turn out, and I'd definitely make more.  😀

Challenges:







Supplies:

Ranger Distress Inks (Cracking Campfire, Barn Door, Peeled Paint)
Hero Arts Mid-tone Shadow Ink (Red Royal)
Hero Arts Shadow Ink (Field Greens)
Hero Arts Gimmer Metallic Gold Ink
Versamark Watermark Ink
Wow Gold Rich Metallic Embossing Powder
Ranger Sprinkle Sugar Stickles

Thanks for coming by my blog.  I wish you a sweet day!

8 comments:

Sue McRae said...

Very pretty Cindy and I like the touches of shimmer!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Christmas cards.

Dawn T said...

This is gorgeous Cindy. I have this stamp set and have hardly used it. Love the way you've used it here.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful Christmas wreath, Cindy - just love all the details like the curled flower petals and shimmer!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful wreath, Cindy! I love how you splattered it with gold and how you added dimension by curling the flower petals...so pretty!

fairyrocks said...

Yes, I can see the dimension!. Love that you are not afraid to change up your C word colors. Very pretty work. Keep smiling and creating. Can't wait to see what you are plotting for Valentines?

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful and cheerful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at MLCCB
Tina dt

Nandini said...

So beautiful! The wreath is gorgeous. And I love the pattern paper background with the gold splatters. Great to see you in the HLS gallery. Hope you will join us this month too! Nandini, DT