Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2021

New Year, New Me

Hi,

I think I got the mixed media bug!!  Yup made another mixed media project, a card panel that would go into my art journal. 



I started with a layer of stamping (of script) in Acorn archival ink, then applied media gloss spray.  This however covered the stamping.  After the panel dried, I did some partial stenciling with embossing paste.  Next I applied more media gloss spray, and stamped 'new year, new me', adhere butterfly which was stamped in black and hand cut.  Lastly I added sticker quotation.

Challenges:

Simon Monday Challenge: Use a New/Unused Product
(my new/unused product is Black Soot archival ink, and Ocean media gloss spray)


Simon Wednesday Challenge: Something New
(new craft products: ink and media gloss spray)

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Butterfly Stamp Set
Simon Says Stamp Harvest Stencil
Range Dina Wakley Media Gloss Spray (Chedder, Fusia, Ocean)
StudioLight Art By Marlene Sticker Sheets
Altenew New Me Stamp Set
Ranger Archival Ink (Acorn, Black Soot)
Golden Gel Medium Embossing Paste


Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!




3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful journal page, Cindy - love the black/white butterfly with colored background!!

Maryann scrapbooking said...


Cette carte est superbe, très beau mélange des couleurs.
MaryannG

This card is superb, very nice mix of colors.

fairyrocks said...

Great Quote! love the snowman card above this too.