Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Mix Media Canvas Wall Art updated

Hello and welcome back.

Yesterday I posted my mix media canvas project, and after looking at it the whole evening, I just find it a little flat.  So I added a second layer to a couple elements and it looks much better.  And also sun light helps!!



a look at the side:


close up:


here's a before and after comparison:


You could check my previous post for more details here.

Challenge:

Altenew Creativity Inspired: Decked Out Decorations Home Decor Contest


Supplies:

Altenew Reflection Paper Pack
Altenew Doily Frame Stencil
Altenew Dot Botanicals Stamp Set
Altenew Round Art Washi Tape
Dina Wakley Gloss Spray (Olive, Fucia)
Ranger Distress Paint (Speckled Egg)
Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black, Acorn)
White Acrylic Paint
Deco Art Matte Medium
Golden Gel Medium
Nuvo Glacier Paste (Sea Sprite)

Thanks for visiting!  I wish you a wonderful day.





2 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

Stunning, my friend! You've broken out of the card-making box. Such soft colors and great design.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Looks great either way, Cindy, but I love the added dimension!!