Followers

Friday, January 1, 2021

Framed Floral on Die Cut Divas

 Happy New Year everyone!!

To kick off the new year there is a new challenge on Die Cut Divas.  January's challenge theme is:  Frame It.  Our sponsor this month is the lovely Rachel Vass Designs.  One challenge entrant randomly selected will recieve 3 digital stamps of choice from her Etsy store.

For my project today, I used the beautiful Leafy Floral digital stamps.  The image is printed on multimedia paper, I coloed with both watercolors and Twinkling H2O shimmering watercolors, then trim down and double framed it.



I die cut my frames using some wood paper, then applied with some Lustre Polish and distress inks.  Here's a close up to see the shine and texture.


Supplies:

My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Sqare Scallop Frame Die
Hero Arts Old Letter Writing Woodmount Stamp
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Luminarte Twinkling H20 Shimmering Watercolors
Ranger Distress Inks (Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain)
Ranger Archival Ink (Acorn)
Hero Arts Mid-tone Shadow Ink (Wet Cement)
Creative Expressions Snow and Ice Lustre Polish


Thanks for visiting my blog.  Have a wonderful day!




6 comments:

Betty said...

Just beautiful, Cindy!!

Arlene said...

I love the framing and the flowers are beautiful!

Michelle N. said...

Those are just lovely flowers, and I love the double frame!

Dawn T said...

Just so pretty Cindy.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous card, Cindy - great coloring on the digi and I love the double frame!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and your coloring is gorgeous!