Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Snow Globe 3D

 Hi,


A couple days ago I posted about my learning experience on using Lawn Fawn Magic Iris and the Snow Globe Add-On.  Today I created another project with the same supply and some improvements.  Also I went a little ambitious, I skip the card base and made it 3D ish.  😉  Let's take a look.



In stead of a card base, I die cut another snow globe piece and glue it to the back of my stack, added some reinforcement to steady my 3D Snow Globe project.  Here's a side view.

 

Challenges:







Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Lawn Cut
Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Snow Globe Add-On
Ranger Letter It (It's The Little Things) Clear Stamp Set
Altnew Book Club Clear Stamp Set
Versamark Watermark Ink
Wow Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine Embossing Powder
Studio Katia Iridescent Magnolia Fusion Sequins

Thanks for visiting today! 







8 comments:

maria f. said...

Well that is certainly FUN! And sparkly and shiny!

Arlene said...

WOW, Fantastic! Looks like you've got this nailed!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A super cute and clever card design.

Dawn T said...

delightful

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Amazing 3D snowglobe, Cindy!! Just love how it's revealed through the magic iris!!

fairyrocks said...

Happy New Year !! This card is delightful! Wow, I can't even imagine how did you do that? Keep smiling and creating

Gab said...

WOW! This is just gorgeous! Well done!

fairyrocks said...

PS, I received your beautiful card in the mail today.
It is even more gorgeous to see in real time. You sure have a way with
color and composition. Thank You.
I sent you a note via your blog hotmail address?
it will come as fairyrocks@gmail if you are looking for it.
I hope you get it.
Pam Colosimo