Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs In Love Rose

 Happy Friday's Eve!!


Today's project is brought to you by Rachel Vass Designs!  :)  I used stamp set In Love Rose for my project, and I've created a faux tile card.



I've learnt this technique a long time ago, but have not been practising a lot.  But I thought this beautiful digi stamp deserve a special treat.  Wink!!

The image is printed on white card stock and colored with 
Copic markers.  Then I cut the panel into four and glue onto a Sage color card panel.  Next I stamp Versamark ink all over and coated it with Stampendous Deep Impression clear embossing powder and heat set.  I repeat this process three times, and it created that glossy tile look.

To create the sentiment tag, I printed the sentiment on white card stock, trim and partial die cut both ends.  The tag is also heat emboss with the same embossing powder twice and then it mounted on a matching shaped panel and embellished with a couple gems I dye with alcohol ink. 

The In Love Rose digi stamp is really lovely, don't you think?


Supplies:

Copic Markers
Versamark Wetermark Ink
Stampendous Deep Impression Clear Embossing Powder
Altenew Tabbed Die

Thanks for coming over to see me.  Have a great day!

I am a 


1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful coloring on the flower, Cindy! What a fun technique too for the tile - looks fabulous!! Oh, and I love the little singing birdie figurine too!!