Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2020

11 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 9


Day 9 of the11 Day Coloring Challenge, I colored the Celebrate Us (by Altnew + Pink Fresh Studio) on my journal page.  I stamped with Antiquie Linen distress ink, colored watercolor pencils.

 


For those who's been so kind to visit my blog, you know I had a project to finish.  The green mark made by my jumping marker has been eliminated.  By that, I meant I die cut my floral wreath out and transplant to a new home.  LOL  

I was too lazy tied up with other things, so I took the easy way out. Here's a look of the finished project.


Challenges (for completed card):

Simon Wednesday Challenge - Christmas





Supplies:

Spellbinders Standard Circles Die
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Altenew Round Art Washi Tape

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I wish you a sweet day!!







3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how this turned out, Cindy! And no fussy cutting involved - LOL! Just love the music washi and the sentiment letters going round the circle!!

fairyrocks said...

Thanks for popping by Cindy. I emailed you so have a look for that.{might have to check your spam, i am faeiryrocks@....} I like that you called it the easy way out. I'm afraid I got into the card frenzy I am still trying to recover from and had to power through to get out LOL. Keep well and safe.

Virginia L. said...

It’s wonderful to see you try new things and play with techniques. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work, Cindy! Thank you for your support!