Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

11 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 7 and 8

 


Hi,

The day got away from me yesterday, so I didn't write my post.  Coloring is very theroputic, well it was until I dropped my marker and made a mark!

See that green spot on the left?!  Yikes!! 

This is where I was yesterday (day 7).


The floral image is called Gratitude by Rachel Vass Designs.  I resized it, paste and rotate to make a wreath.  I used red and white on the flower for I want to make it a Christmas wreath.  

A quick note:  Rachel is having a 40% sale, now thru Nov 22nd.  Click here to start shopping.

Supplies:

Copic Markers

Well, until tomorrow, stay safe!!


2 comments:

Betty said...

I hope you figure out a way to rescue that beautifully colored card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great progress on your wreath, Cindy! Do I see fussy cutting in your future - LOL!