Followers

Monday, October 5, 2020

Pumpkin Patch on Die Cut Divas

 Happy Monday!!

It's my turn to post on Die Cut Divas.  This month's challenge theme is All About Autumn.  I think these patched up pumpkins really signify Autumn. 

I printed the Pumpkin Patch digi stamp on heavy card stock, watercolored, and die cut with a rectangle stitched die.  To give the image a bit of dimension, I carefully cut out the 'pumpkin patch' sign, embossed it with a woodgrain embossing folder, distress it slightly and pop it back into my panel with some foam adhesive.

I hope I've inspired you to play along.  Bugaboo Digital Stamp is the sponsor this month, winner will get $12 gift code gift card to the store.  Hop over here to check all the details.


Supplies:

Altenew Watercolors 36 Pan Set
KaiserCraft Woodgrain Embossing Folder
MFT Die-namics Stitched Rec STAX die

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a beautiful day.




2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What an adorable pumpkin patch image, Cindy - just love how you colored it!! Such a cute sign with the extra texture - well done!!

Dawn T said...

super cute Cindy. Great card.