Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Happy World Card Making Day

 Happy World Card Making Day!!


Hope you're having some crafting fun today on the 2020 World Card Making Day.  There are a few things going on my craft desk, so many challenges to play and so little time!!!

Well I got my homework for Altenew Academy Cards In Motion online class for lesson 6 done.  It's a Twist Pop-up card.


I did some lose watercoloring on the front of the card so the focus is on the sentiment.  In the side I use pencil colored images from both Altenew Coffee Love and Cake Love stamp set.


Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp World Card Making Day linky party

Simon Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Supplies:

Altenew Coffee Love Stamp Set
Altenew Cake Love Stamp Set
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Prismacolor Coloring Pencils
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Hero Arts Soft Grey Shadow Ink


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fun day!


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun coffee card, Cindy, and I love that it's a twist pop up! Looks so complicated and I love your watercoloring too!!

Greta said...

So fun & creative, Cindy!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card with the coffee theme.