Followers

Friday, October 9, 2020

Altenew Academy Cards In Motion HW Lesson 7

Hi and Happy Friday!!


In lesson 7 of the Altenew Academy Cards In Motion online class, we're encourage to combine interactive elements into one project.  I came up this fun Spinning Shaker card as my homework.



In this project the focal element is the spinning shaker, so I only did some tone on tone stamping to keep the card simple.


From this first time making such a project, I've learnt a few things along the way.  I wasn't sure if it would turn out at first but had so much fun making it, I'll make some more in the near future for certain.


Supplies:

Altenew Layered Floral Elements Die
Altenew Dot Botanicals Stampe Set
Altenew Cosmic Berry Mini Ink 
Spellbinders Standard Circle Nesting Die
Wow Glitter
Studio Katia Iridescent Magnolia Fusion Sequins

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a fabulous day!




2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Charming spinning shaker, Cindy! Just love the tone on tone stamping on your card base too!!

fairyrocks said...

This is amazing. Would love to be on your card mail out list Ms Cindy!!
I tried some white card work....note to self, check the surface before you work on it for clean...Sigh. You do inspire me to try!
Keep smiling and creating.