Followers

Monday, October 12, 2020

Hero Arts Fans Scramble Challenge 2020Oct

Hello,

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadian friends!!  It's a gorgeous day here where I am and I got time to play in my craft room.  How sweet!!



This challenge theme is feature a background stamp and bring it out to the foreground.  I went with one of my favorites, Hero Arts Leaf & Floral Background.  I first white heat embossed the image, then blended with Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Crackling Campfire, and Picked Raspberry.  The panel is then die cut and adhered to red card base.  I added gold heat embossed sentiment, and embellished with a few Studio Katia Iridescent Magnolia Fusion sequins.

Thanks for visiting me.  I wish you a beautiful day!


2 comments:

Betty said...

lovely!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great use of that background stamp, Cindy! Love how you cut a section and matted it!