Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Tiled Valentine on Die Cut Divas

 Hi everyone,


A few days ago I made a card with the Altenew Garden Trellis Cover Die, and was left with many negative pieces.  Today I used them for another project for Die Cut Divas.



I sandwich the card front with the cover die and silicone mat and pass thru the die cut machine to created the embossed pattern/grid.  Then I glue the colored left over pieces on top and coated with Sprinkled Sugar for a bit of shine.  Lastly I stamped the sentiment in black.  It took a little patience, but I like how this turned out, plenty texture but not at all bulky!!

I hope I've inspired you to join in our September challenge at Die Cut Divas.  Cheapo Dies is our sponsor this month.

Supplies:

Altenew Garden Trellis Cover Die (available at Cheapo Dies)

Altenew Dot Botanicals Clear Stamp Set

Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set

Ranger Sprinkled Suger Stickle

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink


Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!!



3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous Valentine, Cindy!! Just love how you created the heart within the trellis background - great ombre on it too!!

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Cindy. Very cleverly done.

fairyrocks said...

This is gorgeous. And, so clever