Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs Bulbs Of Flowers

Watt's up everybody?!


Rachel Vass Designs' newest release is call Bulbs of Flowers.  It is a really fun one.  Don't you think?


I chose the middle image and created a mesh shaker card.



The flowers are colored in Copic markers, and I distressed the inside of the bulb and the background with Mustard Seed and Milled Lavender.  


To create the shaker part, I cut along the outline of the bulb and left the top part intact.  I slipped a piece of mesh in between the card front and the bulb image, and secure it with tape.  Working with the card front side down, I lift the bulb up and placed some small Simon Says Stamps metallic sequins onto the mesh, then close the bulb part down and seal with tape.   Then I flipped the card back (card front facing up now) and applied glossy accent to close the opening where the mesh meet the top of the bulb.

Do you know that we have a Rachel Vass Designs Fan Page on Facebook?  There are plenty inspirations there and you could join in our monthly challenge and win free Rachel Vass Designs' digital stamps.  Click here to join.


Supplies:

Rachel Vass Designs Bulbs Of Flower Digital Stamp

Copic Markers

Ranger Distress Inks

Simon Says Stamps Metallic Sequins (discontinued)


Nice to see you here.  Have a bright day!!

I am a 



5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So pretty! Jo x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and beautiful colors.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful bulb bouquet, Cindy! Just love how you made it into a shaker!!

Dawn T said...

how ingenious Cindy. A great card.

fairyrocks said...

Wow, this is my first look at this stamp set. Thank you for sharing
your card work. Keep smiling and creating. One day I am going to try
the cards.