Followers

Monday, September 28, 2020

Altenew Academy Cards In Motion HW

 Hello everyone,


Hope you're having a good start of the week!!  I just finish taking Altenew Academy Cards In Motion online class, and I am being a "good student" and doing my homework.  Of course I'd like to share.

Today's project is for lesson 2 - Spinner card.



I used Ashley's tip of stamp a mirror image of the Macaron from the Handmade Tags Clear Stamp set of my spinning element.  I don't have the matching die, but the image is easy enough to hand cut.  

Here's a short clip showing it in motion.


Supplies:

Altenew Handmade Tags Clear Stamp Set

Altenew Frilly Frame Die

Spellbinders Standard Circle LG 'Die

Copic Markers

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

White Gel Pen

==========================

Here's a photo of my homework for lesson 1, multi window shaker card.


Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a sweet day!



2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun spinner card, Cindy - love the lacy circle around the window too!! Just love your multi window shaker card too!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful spinner card and design. I have never tried one.