Followers

Thursday, July 9, 2020

30 Day Coloring (Jul09)




The image used on my mini art journal page today is by Rachel Vass Designs named Happy Butterfly, just releases yesterday.

The background I used Jet Black from Altenew Watercolor 36 pan set, I am happy with the ombre effect, but it smears somewhat when I touch it.  Any idea how I could prevent this?

I left the flower white so the main focus is on the butterfly.  
Twinking H2O Shimmer watercolors were used, Black Orchid, Fussy Peach, and Sunset Glow for the butterfly, Rain Forest of the flower stem and stamen.


The sentiment from Simon Says Stamps Beautiful Butterfly is white heat embossed.


Until tomorrow, enjoy a beautiful day!!



2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful page, Cindy!! Just love your outline flower with the colorful butterfly! The showstopper for me, though, is that black ombre background - stunning! As to smearing, I'm not sure since I don't have any Altenew. The comedian in me would say, just don't touch - LOL!

Dawn T said...

stunning Cindy. Love the ombre black background. Love the flower left white. Just amazing.