Followers

Friday, July 10, 2020

30 Day Coloring (Jul10)




So on this day, my project is inspired by a funny sticker I found in the Art By Marlene Sticker Book.


For the background, I put Speckled Egg Distress Paint all over the page, then placed the Art By Marlene (TCW) Botanical Garden Stencil over it and dabbed with a baby wipe.  Some white gesso is then applied using a spatula.  I added some washi tapes and then finally stamped the cakes from Altenew Cake Love Stamp set and watercolored.   Finally I added the sticker(s) and outline them and the page.

Other challenge:




I am off to eat some cake now, see you again tomorrow. :D


1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I must be REALLY safe, Cindy - LOL! Funny sentiment and I love all the texture behind it and the fab washi tape with musical notes! Great watercoloring too - we're really staying with it this time....thanks for the inspiration to keep coloring!!