Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

30 Day Coloring (Jul08)




Today I just colored!  I used Altenew Color Block Heart Stencil and traced shapes, and colored with Coloring Pencils (blended with solvent), Watercolor Pencils (blended with water), Watercolors, and Alcohol Markers.  The paper is 135 lbs mixed media, so it has some texture on it.  


Can you tell the medium I used by just looking at my photo?  

1st and 7th row Coloring Pencils blended with solvent.
2nd and 6th row Watercolor Pencils blened with water.
3rd and 5th row Watercolros
4th (middle) row Alcohol Markers

Then I found the perfect sticker to add to my journal page.


So happy!!  Thank for visiting, see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a great page, Cindy! How fun to use the different mediums on the same images so you can really see the variation!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love this colorful design.

Greta said...

Fun project with those hearts, Cindy!

Dawn T said...

fabulous page for your journal Cindy. The colours look so happy on the page.