Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs' Happy Butterfly

Hi,

I don't think I need to say to much about my project today.  Main image is digital stamp call Happy Butterfly by Rachel Vass Designs.

Image printed and watercolored with both regular and Twinkling H2O watercolors, background is ink blended.  Main panel die cut with decorative die.  Voila!!




Supplies:

Ranger Distress Inks (Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed, Shabby Shutters)
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Twinkling H2O Shimmer Watercolor
Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop Cutting Die

Thanks for checking out my blog.  I wish a sweet day!

I am a

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great minds think alike, Cindy - I had out a couple Twinkling H20s from a set I'd never used (maybe 10 years old??). Very fun! Just love your pretty butterfly on the flowers and your stunning background shading from pink to yellow!!