Followers

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs Sunshine Daisies

Hi everyone,

Today I introduce to you a new digital stamp set by Rachel Vass Designs, Sunshine Daisies.

Believe it or not, I have seen other artist color on Kraft card stock but haven't try it until today.  And I like the result a lot!! 


The image is printed on Kraft paper, I colored with pencil, add a bit of Diamond Stickle in the center.   Die cut the borders and mount on white card base.  The sentiment is white heat embossed.

Although I didn't used any, this digi stamp set comes with several pretty sentiments.  Check it out here.



Supplies:

Prismacolor Coloring Pencils
Versamark Watermark Ink
Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder
Ranger Diamond Stickle
Impression Obsesson Small Butterfly Die

Thanks for coming by by blog.  Have a sunshiny day!!

I am a 

5 comments:

Betty said...

love the pencil on kraft - and also the spotlight look is great!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous coloring on the kraft, Cindy!! Just love the lattice edges and the vellum butterflies too!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I love it on the Kraft.

Dawn T said...

WOW Cindy. The colouring on the kraft looks amazing. It is a beautiful image.

creationsnz said...

This is beautiful Cindy. I love that soft colouring and the little touch of sparkle. CarolG