Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs' Joyous Moment

Happy Wednesday everybody!

Today I share a card which features Rachel Vass Design's Joyous Moment Digital Stamp.   I use alcohol markers to color the beautiful floral image, but instead of white card stock, I printed the images on vellum.


Then I trimmed the images, and layered them on a white card base.  I added pattern paper strip tied with read twine, sentiment strip and embellished with translucent sequins.


Challenges:





Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Tiny Word Birthday Clear Stamp
Copic Markers
DeSerres Tango Alcohol Markers
Versamark Watermark Ink
Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder
Little Things from Lucy's Cards Apple Ice Sequins

Thanks for stopping by.   I wish you a joyful day!

I am

6 comments:

Betty said...

beautiful card - love the design and your colors!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great idea to print digis on vellum - just love your flowers, Cindy!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous in design and colors. I love that stamp set.

Claire said...

Love the colours that stamp is so pretty

Virginia L. said...

Awesome! Love the colors, stripes and color contrast! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

Arlene said...

Just beautiful! Love the design and colors so much.