Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs Romantic Ruffles

Hello hello,

Today's projects focus on the latest Rachel Vass Designs Digital Stamp Romantic Ruffles.  And I chose colors I don't normally use for floral images.   So it was a challenge for me!!


I printed the floral image on 100lb Elizabeth Craft Soft Finished paper, and I colored it with Twinkling H2O Watercolors.  Oh that shine!!  You could see it in the close up.


The texture of the paper amplify the shininess.  Don't you think?

I hand cut the flowers and adhere to a gold embossed panel, and then it goes onto a blue card base, and I added a gold embossed sentiment strip as well.

Although I didn't use them, the digital set offers three lovely sentiments.  You could see them here.

Come back soon to see what's to be released next on Rachel Vass Designs.  


Supplies:

Hero Arts Old Letter Writing Wood Stamp
Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday Stamp set
Twinkling H2O Watercolors (Stargazer, Sapphire on Ice, Wisteria, Mango Mamba)
Versemark Watermark Ink
Gold Embossing Powder

It was so nice of you to visit.  I wish you a beautiful day!

I am a 


2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous. Wonderful colors.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful pair of jumbo blossoms, Cindy! Just love how you colored them!!