Followers

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Mock Orange Blossom at Rachel Vass Designs

Hello hello,

Hope you're all doing well.  

Let's get right to my project today.  It features Rachel Vass Designs' Mock Orange Blossom.  And I am tickled pink to tell you I did the drawing.  It was, however a challenge for me to color the flowers white .  I think I did okay.


I printed the image on Elizabeth Craft Design 100lb soft finish card stock, and masked the border, painted in watercolors.


My teammates at Rachel Vass Designs created many stunning projects with this image.  You could see them at the store, just click the Mock Orange Blossom image and scroll thru them.  You won't be disappointed.  


Wait!  Before you go, Rachel is having a giveaway on Instagram, check out her post here.

Supplies:

Altenew Watercolors 36 Pan Set
Simon Says Stamps Sketched Flowers Clear Stamp


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend!

I am 



4 comments:

Lin said...

Cindy, this is so delicate and lovely! Beautiful work!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful.

Dawn T said...

How exciting for you Cindy to see your drawing coming to life as a digi stamp. It's a lovely image and I love your card. Great colouring of the background and getting your flowers looking white. Beautiful.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful drawing, Cindy - well done on creating it!! Love your coloring too - I agree white is difficult but you did great!!