Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Coffee on Die Cut Divas

Hello,

I am back with another beverage card to share on Die Cut Divas today.


For this card, I first created the background by using an Altenew Color Block Hearts Stencil with Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral.

My focal element is the coffee cup from the Coffee Cup Fri-dies from Cas-ual Friday Stamps.  I inked it with the same ink, and splattered some white paint for texture.  The "Coffee" die is from the same die set, I covered it with Clear Wink of Stella before gluing onto the cup.

I hope I've inspired you to come and join in our May challenge at Die Cut Divas, the theme is Make It A Beverage.

Our sponsor for May is Cas-ual Friday Stamps.


Supplies:

Ranger Distress Inks (Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick, Vintage Photo)
Clear Embossing Powder
Clear Wink of Stella
White Acrylic Paint

Thanks for visiting.  Have a sweet day.




2 comments:

Arlene said...

Great background stencil for your cup and the sentiment fits perfectly with the cup and hearts.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling coffee card, Cindy - makes me thirsty!! Maybe I'll break out some coffee cup dies and get over the DCD this month!