Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs Dancing Delights

Welcome back!!

May is here and so is a new digital stamp set call Dancing Delights by Rachel Vass Designs.  It's really cute and it's perfect for many occasions.  Here's what I did.


I picked two images from the stamp set and printed them on 100lb Elizabeth Craft Soft Finish Cardstock.  I watercolored them, and hand cut.  On the card panel I printed the sentiment, masked a circular area around the sentiment, and stenciled, then I arranged the hand cut flowers to form an offset wreath.  To embellish I added some sequins.



Isn't this digital stamp set pretty!!  I only used two of the flowers, go check the rest here.  



I am linking up to these challenges:




Supplies:

Altenew Watercolors 36 Pan Set
Echo Park Glamour Stripe Stencil
Ranger Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Various sequins


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a sweet day.

I am a 

3 comments:

Betty said...

what a delightful card, Cindy - love everything about it!

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Cindy. Lovely card.

Arlene said...

I love the colors you used for those flowers and hand cutting them was perfect. Beautiful card.