Followers

Friday, May 1, 2020

May you have some Tranquili-tea

Hello everybody,

It's May 1st and a new challenge on Die Cut Divas begins.  This month's challenge is: Make It a Beverage, our wonderful sponsor is Cas-ual Fridays Stamps.  


Here's my beverage card.


I first created an ink-blended background on a multi-media paper panel, and stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Black.  The tea pot and cups are stamped on white card stock and colored with alcohol markers.  I left the heart motif blank, but coated with clear Wink of Stella.  Then I die cut everything with the matching die and adhere to the ink-blended panel which was spritzed with Perfect Pearl so there is a subtle shine on it too.  Lastly I doodled a border.


I hope you'd join in the challenge.  Hop over to Die Cut Divas and check out my teammates' wonderful inspirations.

Supplies:

Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Black Marker
Clear Wink of Stella
Ranger Perfect Pearl

Thanks for visiting me today.  Hope all is well with you.



3 comments:

Lin said...

What a perfect card for these times, Cindy! Love the heart border doodles, too!

Michelle N. said...

I wish I could doodle like that! Love the beautiful coloring-along with a wonderful sentiment!

Arlene said...

Wonderful card and a wonderful tea setting. Makes me want to have a tea party. AND I would never have guessed that you doodled that border. You're awarded a first class star for heart doodler.