Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs digi set Jars

Hi,
Hope you're all doing well!  I've got a couple cards to share today.  These are made using Rachel Vass Design Digital Stamp - Jars of Peace, released just today!!

The stamp set comes with two main images and 4 sentiments.  On the first card I used one of the images calls Eucalpytus and made it quite CAS.  I printed the images twice, once on 110 lb white card stock, and another on scrap paper.  I hand cut the image from the scrap paper, masked the image and did an ink blended background.  Then the main image is colored with watercolor pencils.  

For details I made score lines around the card panel, although you have to squint to see them.  :)


For my second card, I use both images from the stamp set, and add a freebie from Rachel and stamped a sentiment from Hero Arts.  I colored this one with alcohol markers.



I hope you enjoy these.  Click here to see more of Rachel's beautiful images.  And be on the look out for new one to be released next weekend!!



Supplies:

Ranger Distress Ink (Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Abandoned Coral)
Copic Markers
Staedtler Karat Watercolor Pencils
DeSerres Tango Alcohol Markers
Hero Arts Layered Topiary Stamp Set

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I wish you a lovely day!

I am a


1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beauties with that vase, Cindy!! Especially love the trio of vases but card one looks great too!!