Followers

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Christmas Cards 2020-Apr-23

Hi,

I am very excited to share another Christmas card today.  It's an interactive card made with Lawn Fawn's Magic Iris die set along with Hero Arts' Dazzling Snowflakes. 




I must admit I probably should do something with the background (seems a bit plain), but since this is the first one I did, I would find ways to improve.

Challenges:


Supplies:

Hero Arts Dazzling Snowflakes Woodmount Stamp
Hero Arts Woodland Set by Lia
Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Lawn Cut
Versamark Watermaek Ink Pad
Brass Embossing Powder
Spellbinder Standard Circle LG Die 

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a lovely day.




2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and I love the gold and Iris style.

Dawn T said...

Beautiful card Cecilia. Love the white and gold together.