Followers

Monday, April 20, 2020

Blossom Branch Frame

Hello there,

It's been quite a few days since I've made a card.  There's tons of inspirations out there on the web, I guess I was busy looking.  LOL


I printed the Blossom Branch digital stamp by Rachel Vass Designs multiple time with various rotation/direction on a multi media paper panel, then colored using watercolor pencils.  For the background, I masked some circular shapes and watercolor each section using a different shade of blues.  The sentiment is stamped in black, and I also filled up the frame by stamping a small image using Soft Granite.  I took my time to do the coloring and it was quite therapeutic.  

Challenge:




Supplies:

Alternew Sketched Flowers Stamp set
Technique Tuesday Two Steppin' Mini Clear Stamp
Staedtler Karat Watercolor Pencils
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Hero Arts Soft Granite Shadow Ink

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a pleasant day!


3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful blossoms framing the sentiment. Gorgeous soft colors too!

Dawn T said...

very pretty card Cindy

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous branch frame, Cindy, and I love how you've colored it!!