Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Thanks A Latte

Happy Sunday everybody!!  

With everything that's happening right now, there are lots of people I am thankful for in the big wide  world.  

All the front line workers, like nurses and doctors, the EMTs, the police and firefighters, the public service people, the grocers, the delivery people and postal workers.  The list goes on but for now that's what pops into mind.

But within my little world I am thankful for all crafty people who's been so inspirational and generous.  

I played Virginia's Show & Share challenge and was the lucky winner in February, I used the Concord & 9th gift card towards my purchase and got my very first turnabout stamp set.  Yay!!  And this is a card I made with it.   Thanks so much Virginia!!


Supplies:

Hero Arts Nested Tea Cup Infinity Dies
Ranger Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral. Wild Honey)
Gold Embossing Powder

Thanks for coming by my blog.  I wish you a bright day!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful coffee card and awesome colors. I love the shimmer and shine.

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Cindy. Love the sentiment

Greta said...

Super cute card, Cindy! I'm determined to use my NBUS Turnabout sets!